- Low Equipment Cost--The most affordable, contemporary racing product with a total price of $58,975. Premium features include modern: carbon-fiber chassis, paddle shifters, sequential gearbox, data acquisition; and highly efficient, powerful direct-injection engine.
- Low Operating Cost--Strict price controls for parts & regionally based events at Pro Racing weekends— estimated season operational cost of around $130k-$195k.
- FIA Brand & Benefits--Aligns with global competition rules & points structure including Super License points and provides aspirational connection to pinnacle racing series.
- Karting Alliance--Establishing working alliances with WKA and SKUSA to feed drivers to F4 while encouraging younger drivers to develop skills in Karting series
- Marketing & Media--Comprehensive promotional marketing and media programs will drive viewership and exposure for teams, drivers, and sponsors
Awards & Incentives--Lucrative payouts and incentives will recognize individual race podium finishers, weekend champions, and year-end champions.
Track Time--A minimum of three hours of track time and three races per weekend provide ample track time to hone their on-track skills.
Partners--Internationally recognized, premier-level motorsport partners include Honda, Hankook Tire America and Onroak Automotive North America. Each of the partners is recognized for their contributions and leadership in global motorsport activities.
Made In North America--The engine and chassis are designed and assembled in the U.S., and the Hankook tires are marked and distributed from Nashville, Tennessee.
Schools/Driver Development--The SCCA is working to establish F4-specific driver training and development programs in alliance with nationally recognized schools. Driver development is intended to go beyond track skill training to mental & physical training, personal brand development, and race strategy.