- Driver Information Guide
- Low Equipment Cost--The most affordable, contemporary racing product. Premium features include modern: carbon-fiber chassis, paddle shifters, sequential gearbox, data acquisition, onboard camera; and highly efficient, powerful direct-injection engine.
- Low Operating Cost--Strict price controls for parts & regionally based events at Pro Racing weekends— estimated season operational cost of around $130k-$195k.
- FIA Brand & Benefits--Aligns with global competition rules & points structure including Super License points and provides aspirational connection to pinnacle racing series.
- Karting Alliance--Establishing working alliances with WKA and SKUSA to feed drivers to F4 while encouraging younger drivers to develop skills in Karting series
- Marketing & Media--Comprehensive promotional marketing and media programs will drive viewership and exposure for teams, drivers, and sponsors
Awards & Incentives--Lucrative payouts and incentives will recognize individual race podium finishers, weekend champions, and year-end champions.
Track Time--A minimum of three hours of track time and three races per weekend provide ample track time to hone their on-track skills.
Partners--Internationally recognized, premier-level motorsport partners include Honda, Hankook Tire America and Ligier. Each of the partners is recognized for their contributions and leadership in global motorsport activities.
Made In North America--The engine and chassis are designed and assembled in the U.S., and the Hankook tires are marked and distributed from Nashville, Tennessee.
Schools/Driver Development--The SCCA is working to establish F4-specific driver training and development programs in alliance with nationally recognized schools. Driver development is intended to go beyond track skill training to mental & physical training, personal brand development, and race strategy.